Friday, April 25, 2014

Cook, cook and cook

Ever since I moved to my current house in Kerteh, my cooking life can never be better.

Given the kitchen, refrigerator and all cooking utensils I have, I cook whatever I like whenever I want.

Every day after work without fail, I will make myself avaible at least for a simple cooking. If not sardin, chips, rice and fried cabbage, then scrambled egg and spaghetti and many more other combinations. Sometimes I will have the same menu for consecutive days, it makes me excited to think and change menu regularly and repeatedly cook the same food I cooked several weeks ago on, lets say this week again. It is the anticipation that excites me so much to give all myself in.

A simple one - Sardin, egg and rice
This is even better and easy
When I have no time, then this is it

Toast, sardin, sausage, tomato, onion, garlic, yogurt, soya etc, these food may seem simple but they are nutritious and I am happy to eat healthily every day.
 
Perhaps I can improve my cooking skills to cook like the professional chef, to make the below, though somebody already pat on my back saying that my food are great to eat :P
 
Then, hopefully one day I no longer need to go purposely to any Chinese or Japanese restaurant anymore to get my cravings (especially at odd hours) except for family dinner/ celebration/ vacation.
 
This is professional level
This is my favourite food of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment