Thursday, February 26, 2015

Singapore Day 4 - 27/12/2014

Finally our Singapore trip was coming to an end.

After checking out from the hotel, we went for breakfast and took the opportunity to capture the street view of Geylang, the place we were staying for the past 3 days.

The weather was sunny but extremely windy. Perfect!

Chang Ziang Hotel that we stayed
Not knowing there was a Buddhist Association
Restaurants selling Fresh Frog Porridge and Beef Kway Teow

What if I tell you the Geylang Lor 9 Fresh Frog Porridge had its branch just newly open in my hometown, Kepong few months ago. Yes, but I am just no fan of fresh frog.

Temple and Bak Kut Teh
Mongkok Dimsum, out of our budget
Coffeehouse and Steamboat restaurant
Mixture of restaurants, wholesale and mobile gadgets shop
Steamboat restaurant again
Bus station
Our breakfast place

After breakfast, we visited the Little India before heading to airport to catch flight in the afternoon.


In Little India, I met my ex Standard Chartered big boss whose name I forgot when he was busy talking on phone. Guess he did not recognize me, after all it was almost one year and a half since I left the company. I was still surprised being able to see him then, hope he is always in good health for such a kind man he is.

Arriving at Changi Airport,  we were welcomed by Mickey & Minnie!


Still having time, we took an airport tour.

Donald Duck & Daisy Duck

Delicious food found at cafe airport.


Good bye Singapore! Thank you for all the awesomeness! I will be back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment