Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Day at IKEA

It was a Saturday at IKEA, a place more well-known of its meatball than others.

Was helping a friend who was looking for bed frame, at the same time, helping myself in surveying bedroom furniture. Can't wait to decorate my own room at my second home after the renovation which has been expected to finish before Chinese New Year next year.

 Take a look.


It is my favourite design of all times!

Workstation just under the bed, woah

The first thing to do in the morning, if I have this, is to jump off the bed, directly bump into the workstation, check handphone, open up laptop, and not worrying I will have anymore difficult times to search for my wallet, PETRONAS ID, watch, hand band etc in the morning because I will keep them all-in-this-one-place.

Secondly, I no longer need to afraid food or whatever else will spill on my bed, now I can watch all my favorite movies, Hong Kong series/ dramas and all p**n/ 18SX videos under my bed. But before that, I must also buy myself a pretty comfortable lazy chair like the below. It is easier to get the tissue too, if you understand what I mean.


Woah, life would be great doing so, but too bad IKEA was too packed and thus I decided to forget about the lazy chair after looking at the queue.


However,  just 1 thing I am afraid of this design: that the little staircase cannot support my current weight T.T

I am already weighed 72 kg compared to last month's 70 kg. Just in case I continue to put on weight at this rate.. I will become a fatty sitting on the lazy chair everyday and finally died of obesity (just too creative imagination).

I will be back to IKEA next time, hunger for more, not the meatballs sorry. But the ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment