Friday, October 3, 2014

Animals are my friends

I treat animals as my friends. There was time when I was a vegetarian at the age of 10, my parents scolded me saying that if I don't eat meat, I would not grow up properly like others.

Whenever I fall sick, they would say I was weak because I don't eat meat.

I understand that they said that for my own good, they want me to grow stronger and healthier. So I eat not to make them worried.

Now that I have grown to the age of 24, I think I want to become a vegetarian.

I may not be a total vegetarian for now, but I can say I am doing really good in consuming less meats.

Mankind now take animals for their meats, for entertainment like the dolphins or elephants you see in circus or dog fighting, for cosmetic even, testing on them first before using on mankind themselves.

For me, I made efforts not to eat any meat at all, I cook myself more veges, fruits, beans etc unless I need to get socially engaged with others outside my house like for example barbeque, steamboat. Even that I just take a bit of the meat in front of my friends and will continue my vegetarian meals by ordering non meat meals.

I have never been to circus, never watch pit bulls/ dog fighting and I buy beauty products only if the product label said : NO testing on animals. I have never been fishing until recently, I make sure I do less of that as well.

More and more people all over the world are going vegetarian.

Join us now. I believe we don't need to kill animals for living healthily.

Whatever activities that we do that will harm any animals, stop them right away. They have feelings like us too.

This video can be found in Youtube as

Earthlings - Deleted Scenes (Mature Audiences ONLY) 

No comments:

Post a Comment