Friday, October 16, 2015

EPL is Back Again for Gameweek 9

Fuh, finally finished uploading the Sealion performance video.

And yes! International break is finally over too, and it is time again for club football, which also mean it is time for Fantasy Premier League.

Thanks to Sergio Kun Aguero's 5 goals against Newcatle United on Gameweek 8 which contributed to my Gameweek points, preventing further dropping off of my ranking in all head-to-head and classic leagues I joined. Frustrated enough watching few players I selected since first Gameweek continue their dismay performance, thus I decided to change them. I mean I actually revamp the whole team with WildCard.

Janmaat, Coloccini, Puncheon, Ivanovic, Stones, Aguero, Cazorla, Defoe, Howard and Tadic OUT.

Yeah babe, and that is it my team for Gameweek 9.

Hopefully it works out for me.


Gameweek 9 is also important to all the KOP fans because Jurgen Klopp will be managing Liverpool side for the first time ahead of trip to White Heart Lane to face Tottenham Hotspurs.


Tomorrow I will be traveling to Kelantan for friend's wedding but one of the agenda of us all is to watch this match.

Bring the matches on Premier League, I miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment