Sunday, December 6, 2009

Driving

Driving a manual car is just a piece of cake for me, but NOT automatic. Even though driving automatic car is much more easier as compare to the manual. Just put on the gear you like and press on the accelerator, you can go as fast as you can and stop where you need to.

I do drive automatic car a few times, with person who knows driving, this time the situation is different (My youngest brother does not have driving license).

I started the car, looked at gears carefully and I did not know which gear to put to to make the car moves. So I decided to move the gear to R. Immediately the car urged to move backward. I felt its impact,luckily the handbrake held it.

Haha, if it is not N then it is D. My intuition tells me. I moved the gear to N, nothing happened. I pressed on the accelerator the car was not moving anyway, just that the exhaust was creating noise pollution. Oh, it should be D. I tried and the car moved. Yeah.. We r going to have our supper and tapao for the rest.

I remember there are 2 more gears I have not tried. Who cares? As long as the car moves ^^

1 comment:

  1. I love you..I admire you since the first time I saw u...I tell myself that you are my prince..I will wait for you to carry me to your palace with a white horse. You are my everything. Without you I'm nothing.

    With love
    ~alice~
    ♥ ♥muackss♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete