Friday, August 5, 2011

Captain America: The First Avenger

Another Marvel superhero. Again demonstrated American egoism.

The story background I very like. Nazi Germany: War, war and war. I simply love war movies. Because war denotes many things: Love, friendship, cruelty, mercy ....

Like Spiderman, Captain America's funny costume is of America flag colours, blue and red. But what made me notice dao this Captain America is not his costume, but his shield. Many times when fighting the shield plays very important role, haha. Captain America throws his shield, then shield flies back to him la, all this, and the shield can even reflect the blue so-called God's power, the power that can make people disappear in one second without any dusts left. LOL




And this very antagonist: I feel very funny. The red colour looks like Hellboy and the skull shape like Ghost Rider.


Anyway, it is a good movie. I had actually enjoyed the movie very much. Walking into cinema again with a couple of best friends after so long not visiting it is always great =) The second avenger is coming up, stay tuned! I want to watch with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment