Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy birthday Facebook! And now new-born Twitter and CIMB Clicks

Happy 3rd birthday to you, my beloved Facebook.

I remembered 08/08/2008 I created my Facebook account in IRC UTP . I still remembered which computer I used. That time was my noob 1st foundation year coming into UTP, and it was Beijing Olympic 2008, and that was the day I purposely created my Facebook account because it can be easily remembered. It made me now recalled how the fat Sport Science lecturer talking about Beijing Olympic everyday in Saturday classes. I cannot go back home because of his classes. And it recalled to me how we were in v6 last time. V6 was great after all.

I remembered few years ago when I scolded my brother who spent his summer holidays here playing Facebook. He claimed that his Australian friends were more into this. It was like in the year 2006 or 2007 where Friendster was a hit among teenagers. Not Facebook. Now Friendster gone somewhere missing on earth and Facebook is now the best social networking site.

And now Twitter. Another social networking site I chose to register today. Tweet tweet, start tweeting today, and follow me at KunShum (@KunShum), I will love Twitter community very much. Haha I hope I can start enjoying tweeting everywhere too.

And lastly was the CIMB Clicks. Finally I got it done and activated. Just a very simple procedure. Thought I can got it done in CIMB KL Sentral during lunch hour when bringing Suhana to meet Ah Wen. Manatau need ATM Card and I actually did not bring out. What a joke. So was helping out Ah Wen and Suhana in their Childpro's debiting and crediting. Never actually see people cashing out such a big lump sum amount of money and then bank it again to respective accounts. Kinda cool.

Hmm today's lunch was settled in Kenny Rogers KL Sentral too. The lunch set was somehow too expensive. RM17.00. But it was delicious especially the chicken. Asked Ah Wen. Haha he really likes rice, he sacrificed one of the sub orders for another rice while I tried salad, baked beans and not forgetting the 2 muffins for each of us.

So when I got home, I rushed to the nearest CIMB branch and settled the CIMB Clicks. When I back home again, I signed up online using the e-Pin generated. Argh manatau the phone number I entered just now at ATM machine was wrong. So I quickly called the Clicks Support. Twice, no people answering. And the third time was actually at 10.15 pm finally got people pick up. A very polite guy.

So I rushed back to the branch again with my ATM card and changed the number. I was at the process of buying air tickets for friends!

So after all, find that Apple Safari may not be as good as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox in doing formal works, but no doubt I like Apple Safari because it is stylish and cool. CIMB Clicks has proven its 'absolute secureness' with Apple Safari because Apple Safari made the 'Submit' button function-less. LOL And when it worked again, CIMB Clicks requested the user (me) to log in after 5 minutes. What a great system huh. So I want to encourage all of you to use CIMB Clicks. It is safe, simple, and fast. Greater than Maybank2u which has more frauds. I even want to learn completely how to use CIMB Clicks and compare with my brother's Maybank2u. Try to persuade him to switch xD

So at very long long last, I finally managed to buy the tickets. Just don't know why the amount shown in itinerary was Indonesia Rupiah instead of Malaysian Ringgit. Great 1st Internet banking experience!

So that was all about this work busy and yet shuang day. Gonna off to bed. Good night world ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment