Saturday, December 13, 2014

Movies I Watched In A Week

In within a week, I had re-watched The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug after almost a year watching it with my lovely girl friend.

Felt so excited able to watch it again to refresh ahead of the release of last part of the trilogy, The Hobbit - The Battle of the Five Armies on December 18, 2014 in Malaysia and Singapore.

This year, of course I will watch with her as well.

What will happen to Bard the Bowman and Smaug?


And one of my favourite handsome character, Tranduil, the Elven King

I am truly curious about the fate of Thorin Oakenshield and Bilbo Baggins as well. Now come to it, I would rather watch it on big screen than to read the J.R.R Tolkien's book.

I had also watched Lucy and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes which were released in Malaysia few months back.

Thanks to my friend who gave me copies of these movies which I was so craving to watch them.

Lucy was too scientifically frictional to the extent that I only remembered Scarlett Johansson's boobs and body, as usual.


Dawn of the Planet of the Apes made me missed James Franco, who starred as a father figure to Caesar in Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Oh man, I simply miss James Franco, I love seeing his acting, like 124 hours, remember?

Behind the scene - Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Caesar in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Caesar and James Franco in Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Ok, now I want to re-watch The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Who has it?

One of the best movies in 2014, certainly.

No comments:

Post a Comment