Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Is Near Again

Finally I was back to Kuala Lumpur again after approximately 18 days.

The purpose were simple, to renew my expiring passport and enjoy family time again.

The whole process of renewing the passport was extremely tiring because crowd were too packed and immigration officers were too less.

I waited from morning since 8 am and only managed to collect the new passport at around 5 pm. The thing was, I finished filling up form, taking new passport picture, payment and all at around 11 am but the collection was not immediate but another few hours later.

Thinking that it was troublesome to go home and come again for collection which may take me another 2 hours at least, I decided to visit the Golden Triangle in Kuala Lumpur to feel the Christmas atmosphere.

First stop, Pavilion!

 
 

Second stop, Berjaya Times Square!


Seemed like the KL Tower looks more attractive than this Christmas tree at Plaza Low Yat, even from far.


This one at KLCC is more or less like the one in other major KL shopping malls.


And not forgetting the one at One Utama Shopping Centre, which featured more animal characters. Children will like it, no doubt.


December is a lovely month. I am not a Christian, but I am looking forward to Christmas, a festival full of joy, laughter and happiness.

Can't wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment