Monday, June 27, 2011

诗情画意的下雨天

This is the 1st rainy working morning for me. It rains so heavily and so comfortable that I feel I dun wan get the hell out of my lovely bed.

I get up very early though, 6 am. I slept very early last night, so feel very fresh.

The rainy day made the day terribly jam. People horning each other like nobody's business. But I seem enjoyed sitting inside the car. I dun care at all what is happening outside. I was just thinking. My mind is especially calm. Thinking this is the greatest and most correct decision I have made in my life, although I know I seldom make good decisions. Even coming to UTP

The rain made people late to office. Bavaani show her face only after lunch hour. She so cham let ppl de car splashed dao all body wet d so ned go bac change and come work again.


Twin Towers and KL Tower are covered with mist. See them with your own beautiful eyes is even greater. Kuala Lumpur is beautiful in this morning (Care not the ugly traffic)

A beautiful morning indeed =) A great day ahead ^^ I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment