Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Intern Again

3rd day of working as an Intern.

Woke up late again as usual. 7.10 am.

Felt no more fatigue and exhaustion. A very well and good sleep I guess.

Back in office and was told that my seating is changed. All this while I was just sitting on Bavaani's chair. She is on leave until tomorrow. But I have acted on behalf of her e-mails 3 days already.

Now that my laptop is ready and the new seating is quite comfortable. Bigger space at least.

Behind me is Pearly and Andrew. Andrew is also an Intern from Pahang and Pearly.. her name is so 'unpredictable', not some common one we heard like Mary, Jane or Erica. Perhaps she is a true pearl.. Haha

I have an office e-mail but I forgot what that is, something like ......@cimb.com. So I decided to use the office e-mail and e-mail system on my laptop to send an e-mail to my gmail so I could figure out the sender full e-mail address.

Sent.

So I refreshed my gmail several times. Nothing new.

Then I checked the sent mails on the system. "Delivery failure"

I guess the bank doesn't allow the employees to simply send an e-mail to unknown e-mail address. Haha. They blocked facebook as well, I have tried.


My temporary seating.


My temporary neighbour. She is out today.


Outside view. Wah quite high leh

Back home and gonna prepare for tomorrow's work. Good night and rest well ya world ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment