Friday, June 17, 2011

Night Walk

I like to go for a night walk, especially when I have all my works done and no more worries or rushing. Everything seems so relax and enjoying.

The sky bridge is the place I always want go since secondary schools when I am happy, sad, worried, frust or when I want to make decisions.

It's near my house. Long built but still standing firm. Just probably 5 minutes walk. Along the way are the things I always like to feel. The memories of my life. From primary to secondary school, and now to university. So many things happened and sometimes I just feel helpless because time passes fast like a piercing arrow,penetrated something and stuck there, never moving again. Like some incidents that creep inside your body and made your mind its home, never wanting to leave anymore.

The bak kut tehs there are still people's favourties. The smell is good. A whole family or a gang of best friends sitting there enjoying the food and chit chatting, life can be so easy. The sky is beautiful. The moon is not alone, the stars are there.

The hawker center not far is noisy because cyber cafe is just in front. It is a rendezvous youngsters like me once enjoy going. When someone going in or out the cyber, the door is opened for tat moment and you can feel the underground shaking, the speakers and stereos are excellent. "First blood, rampage, guns reloading, bomb exploded, commentators shouting goals". Sounds very familiar to me. It reminds me that my home belongs here.

The road under the tuition center is jammed terribly. Parents are waiting for their children. Went this place for tutiton regularly 4 years ago, but every Friday night I will be walking home alone. Not with parents fetching.

Reached the bridge. The cars under my feet are still many. It is windy and cold. I feel calm, cool and collected.

The journey walking back home is totally different. The tuition finished and parents are leaving. The cars are lesser. The family with a very cute baby sitting outside enjoying bak kut teh just now are no longer there. The waiter are cleaning the tables, so many tables with leftovers. People left to their sweet home after a tiring work.

I saw my physics teacher. He is eating mee. He no longer recognizes me but I did. I am happy to see he is enjoying his supper after long day teaching at the tuition center. One thing no change, he still looks young.

Saw my senior's mother and brother. They still remember me. I am happy.

Even saw my younger cousin. He just finished tuition. Near Lima Bintang there. Waiting for my another cousin to fetch. Still able to chat with him with the road seperating us. Shouting, haha

The vibrant city is going to sleep. Shh.. Listen to the silence.

Lesser car on the roads.

I'm home. Another thing no change is me. I still love this place and still growing up with its memories.

Good night world. Zzz, sweet dream =)

No comments:

Post a Comment