Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Moderate day with some good news

Attended the first monthly department meeting this morning. Very grand with the Director back in action. Same place.

Every department head presented their monthly report financial report and target performance. I dunno y I enjoyed the meeting atmosphere, even though I am not really involved in it, just introduced myself again in front of them since there are new interns, so they wan us introduce ourself again.

U can feel how serious and committed they are in the meeting. The words they speak of were mainly like this: "We must always try to be the first and only bank....", "If not only, cannot lose to the yellow bank (Maybank)" Owh

What I think most people like at the meeting was when the Director announced that we might move to new office at Menara Bumiputra Commerce near SOGO!

I personally feel very very excited because what I was thinking were no more jam, no risk of being saman, more convenient- can reach by KTM, more food variety, and more happy elements inside SOGO!

He said there are 3 reasons we will want to move to new office:
1) More interns and newbies coming in. Not enough seats.
2) Food variety =D
3) Not enough parking spaces for those who drive (He said this is the most important factor, which is an exact reason) Because I just being saman yesterday T.T I d parked very very far away from the building, though very very near the yellow line. All car owners kena too. First time seeing all cars with the saman paper. Haha bad luck, tats y hate yesterday so much, so many negative elements, from someone. Now think back also like abit sad. But since made up my mind d jiu insist dao di.

After the meeting everyone seems relaxed and happy. It is near lunch hour, so everyone was discussing about lunch. Haha my manager invited me to lunch with him outside. Near Jalan Ipoh, near SJK (C) Lai Chee, and near the Chinese Independent School which I am quite familiar with I supposed. I forgot the name of the shop, just remembered 'banana leaf'. Because the style is eat with rice and veges on top of the banana leaf, which makes me feel like eating one of the meal during STE.

The chicken is big and tasty. A very excellent recommendation from my manager indeed. We chit-chatting with them of our school life, their working experience and many more...

One thing I think I wan to improve is my eating speed. Very very slow. Haha. When the waiter served us the rice and all the things, I feel like aiyak so less mana cukup makan. Then yuan lai can refill de if not enough so I just thinking of refill if really not enuf eat. Manatau makan makan yi xia feel like tak muat d. But I still got refill some. LOL nice lunch!

The day ended in some sorrows, still affected by yesterday's events. And with Suhana singing inside the car, haha. She said she doesn't like yesterday also, so she put emo day in her gtalk status. And told me that she was moody and not happy. Ahaha everyone just hates yesterday.

So that's it for today. A better day ahead tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment