Friday, July 15, 2011

My dream cars

I like BMW Cars. I always want to get myself 1 in the future.

But after sitting on it several times, I find that the car is very different from what I had always been imagining.

Nothing special. It is somehow stylish, yes, no doubt. But for me, the fittings inside are disappointing.

It is the brand name which makes the German cars costly I guess. And the tax.

Now I feel that Honda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Suzuki and even Naza, their cars can do better than BMW's, in terms of design, style, safety and equipments.

These cars' design are filled with revolutionary ideas. One of my collegues will be getting his new Honda Civic hybrid next week. Everyone is exciting talking about that car. Suhana also, will be getting her new Saga SL next week. Everytime when she talks about this, she will be smiling happily.

She will need more practises before driving to work alone. She said she is still scare of accidents. I also hope she can master her driving skills so she could drive to work as fast as possible because all of us want to ride her car to lunch!! xD








These cars can be seen everywhere around CIMB buidings. I want to get any one of them in the future. Argh I want. Haha blek

No comments:

Post a Comment