Saturday, July 2, 2011

Week Review

Another week passed. This is the 4th week. Time really flies, so fast. When you want it to pass fast, it will slow down and when you want it to slow down, it goes fast without turning back.

I think I have some nice mouthstache growing out. I'm happy. Take a look at this:









Dont you think they look really good with their mouthstaches, especially with thick one? Haha very man ba

I just shave not more than 2 days ago. And now it is already start growing again. Yes, so just keep growing, keep keep growing mouthstaches, go go. Haha. I will take very good care of u de. But have to shave shave to maintain good and nice looking shape.

Yesterday attended department meeting and knew some unexpected matters.

Yuan lai one of my department manager is an ex-utpian. Woah

She studied ICT. Minor in corporate.

I feel surprised. I dun even noe tat, come on I am already here for a month, but dun noe. OMG

Yea the first 2 weeks she wasn't here when I came in. She is still taking leave, fulfilling her umrah in Makkah or Madinah. When she is back, she often not in office because she needs to meet clients outside.

So now only I know. Still not late though haha

After the meeting we were able to chat for a while being she left again for clients. Like she asked me what course, lecturers and all that. She mentioned some lecturers name but I have no idea at all. But she knew Hasbullah and Mr Fadzil when I mentioned them.

Then my team leader told me there is another 1 more intern coming in. And the intern is from UTP.

Hmm I feel weird. I ask him the name but he forgot. So I was thinking maybe is my engineering friends or juniors who wish to spend their coming 4 months holidays with some internship experiences. Stay tuned for him/her.

I left office on Friday at around 11.20 pm. First time so late. The office which was vibrant all the while was very quiet. The cars are lesser. But still got. Still some people OT-ing. At this time o.

This morning I wake up very late. 12 pm. 6 am I got wake up. I tot wan go do work. Normally working days I wake up at 6. But I sleep back because I suddenly think dao today no ned work, so i feel very very xing fu.

When I back in jogging stuck in jam this evening, I suddenly listen dao one song from ONE FM when I changed disc. Sounds familiar. So I posted here. Got 2 versions, I listen dao de is Mandarin version. But I think Cantonese version is better than the Mandarin version.



No comments:

Post a Comment