Sunday, July 17, 2011

Great Sunday

Quite surprise to see Argentina being defeated in the quarter-final clash. It was a 5-4 defeat on penalties to 2010 South Afrika World Cup Semi-Finalist Uruguay. This is especially unacceptable because they have all the best players in the world, Messi, Aguero, Angel Di Maria, Higuan, Mascherano, Lavezzi, Pastore and they are being brought down in their very own homeland as host nation.

Carlos Tevez missed the penalty. I guess I know what is his feeling now, missed the penalty and the whole team is eliminated. No mercy

I tell you, the feeling of missing a crucial penalty can lead to any kind of depression, especially when you missed it and the whole team got eliminated in a tournament.

I experienced it twice in secondary school. No matter how excellent and brilliant my team played in the normal period and extra time, when it comes to penalty shoot-out, it is always us that will go back home with great disappointment. We always think we should emerged as the winner with whatever reasons, but penalty shoot-outs are just something very different. You score all the 5, you win. The theory is simple. Forget what you have done in the past 90 + 30 mins extra time if the better side just unable to score enough goals.

Somehow unfair right? But this is reality. Accept the facts and life goes on.

I guess I have grown up with the missing of the 2 penalties, though it sometimes still casts some shadows on me in whatever matches after that. Anything could happen in football field, and so is life. So many uncertainties and countless obstacles. But I guess I have walked away with some values and teachings after that which will certainly make me grow up as a real man in the future =)

So cheer up Carlos Tevez. Pack your feelings and decide whether you still want to stay with Manchester City xP

And so that's the football part.

Today I realized my parents are both food lovers. They like to bring us out to try different food. They will remember which restaurants have the nicest food of all and compare the price. Sometimes it is very funny to see both of them arguing about the price, quantity and quality of food. But no doubt whichever restaurants they bring us to the most frequent, that restaurant already met their 'fretful, choosy and fussy' expectations.

Like today we tried out another new restaurant in Manjalara.

That restaurant was crowded in this Sunday night.

The quantity of food is very less, but the quality is extremely good. The price is 'arguetable' because my mother said it was expensive but my father said it was ok. But both of them agreed that the food was nice.

So now with thier influences, I feel like want to become a food traveller in the future.

No, not in the future, it will officially start now. I want to try every nice food starting from now! Blek =P

No comments:

Post a Comment