Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday

A typical Sunday.

What you normally will do in this day?

When I am back in hometown, Sunday morning is the day where the whole family will go for a breakfast together. Dim sum, hawker centers, bak kut teh, you name it, but all depends which 1 we feel like to go the most.

In utp, Sunday morning is the time we can get extra sleep. Sleep until afternoon 2 or 3 pm. That's normal for UTP students.

Now working life. Sunday morning is the day I no need work. So is also same like in UTP. Just continue sleeping to get more rest, so jiu will miss the family tradition going to breakfast together. Like today 12 pm only wake up.

But no matter Saturday or Sunday, when it is around 6 am, I will wake up automatically. The body biological clock is set to be like this. But very fast will sleep back, because these 2 days no ned work. Haha.

Sunday for me now, is the day to get more sleep because during working days I will find it difficult to cope with insufficient sleep.

Don't think about going elsewhere for entertainment. That is nearly impossible. I might as well stay at home. Lets see what hold me back for going mega shopping malls for entertainments, if I were to go to:

Mid Valley- Hmm worst idea. It is terlampau besar. Going to it by train is ok, but not with car. People like me will drown easily in tat kinda road.

Times Square- Worse still. Driving into city center is always a nightmare. Not to mention public transport. KTM then to Monorail. Come on.. you know the deal

One U- The most easy target I can reach with ease. But Saturday and Sunday the place is crowded. And I hate finding parking. Dun think I can enjoy so much though going on Sunday.

Tropicana City Mall- Not familiar with the roads.

SOGO- Not interested.

Selayang Mall- Will go only to play badminton.

The Curve- Not ngam teenagers.

Pavillion- Good idea. But crowded as well. Need driving into city center. Nuisance. Public transport, stop thinking of using public transport.

IKEA- Very brilliant idea. Will leave it to the day for shopping when I wan buy nice nice house equipments and

When I am in good mode or extremely relax mode, I find using public transport is fun and interesting. I always try to enjoy. This is how we can learn to do it.

So what's left are just Jusco, Carrefour, Tesco and Brem Mall Kepong. When we come out for dinner on Sunday, we will stop by these places. But often a quick one. Because for those who need to work and school the next day, Sunday night seems priceless for it's the only time to enjoy. Got so near yet so far de feel.

Today I realized some song lyrics are meant to be remembered de. I find myself quite outdated for sometimes I listen dao the songs I dunno the song name. The nex time I listen dao I jiu very like the song.

Like now "Like a G6, Like a G6" Keep spinning in my mind.

Today dinner everybody is talking bout Bersih Rally 2.0 and the coming general election.

If there is another rally like this, I wish I could be on the real scene to experience it. With you. Haha. Dont you think rally like this in Malaysia is somehow adventurous? Haha. Doing something crazy but meaningful with so many people. It could be a life-long experience worth remembrance.

Ok gonna sleep d. Good night world =) See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment