Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Marché Restaurant @ The Curve, Damansara

Today we came to this place for lunch!

A Swiss restaurant. More like a food market. Very European.


The layout of the stall:




I was disappointed because the fellow told me no camera allowed inside. But still able to take some.





You lost this order card, you will be fined rm200. Next time I order food > rm200 then I purposely lost it xD

Too many variety of food there and I actually did not know which one to try. So I ordered pasta because I like to eat pasta. Just see how nice they could make the pasta taste like.


The quantity was small, but was enough to fill my stomach. Because I put alot of cheese. This chicken pasta was very very delicious after all. Like it very much.

But the potatoes and salmon rosti were the best!!

I don't know what magic they put on the potatoes. Countless potatoes have been digested by my stomach, or should I say all this while I was just eating chips, but this 1 that I have tried were very different from ordinary chips. They must have prepared the potatoes in just a very simple way though I don't know how they did that.

The smell of these potatoes were ... (I couldn't think of any better adjective other than ...). The moment you put into mouth, woah ...

And the salmon rosti is definitely another must-try food here. I also don't know how they wrapped the salmon with some mian fen, or bread, which made it very very .... The salmon was definitely fresh, but I could not remember what other ingredients they served together with the salmon, I just know those ingredients highlighted the originality of salmon.

After all, this Swiss restaurant really made me fall in love with European food.

For more information, please visit this: http://marche-malaysia.com/

Rahayu just got back from Jakarta and Bandung.

She bought something for us to eat too. Some kind of cake. And she shared her joyful experience with me because I told her I will be going to Indonesia at the end of the year.

I knew she wanted to spend more days there. Because she claimed rm4000 was not enough for her to do shopping! Woah. She said Bandung is a shopping and food paradise, now with Trans Studio, like Disneyland or some kinda theme park and Rumah Mega if I m not mistaken with the name.


Seems exhilarating.

Jakarta is no different from Kuala Lumpur, and she said we can go to experience night life in Indonesia by going ..... clubbing?! I was shocked. Really? Indonesians cant even watch Hollywood's blockbuster movies and they are quite certain in Islam. Can they tolerate clubbing? I don't know, gonna figure it out myself.

And Bangkok. according to her, is also a night that will never sleep. I mean don't compare with New York or Tokyo. Because Bangkok has a lot of clubs, and she said what people also got in there. Hot ladies with shirts without shirts, ah kuas, whatsoever... And she actually encouraged me to go see, to experience the world wor. Haha

And the most funny part was when she described Hatyai to me. I never know Hatyai is a prostitution city until she told me. But I wan quan feel bu dao. Bavaani keep laughing there. I don't know why. I just know it is also a shopping and food paradise.

But whatever it is, I am going to Indonesia this end of the year to experience it myself. It is going to be a great 1 I know, hope we can really enjoy dao =)

No comments:

Post a Comment