Monday, July 25, 2011

Internship Orientation Programme

I forgot this thing before coming to work.

When I woke up at 6, I felt like I wan to drive to work this whole week after taking train and bus for the past 2 weeks continuously. And Thursday will be the 1st supervisor visit, so I might stay late in office too for the logbook, got car can drive back anytime I like, so I jiu sleep back and wake up at 7.

The feeling of driving after so long of not driving was weird. The car, which my younger brother used to knock another car's bumper down few days ago just did not feel right to me in whichever ways. Haha. But of course still in good condition, but the victim's car bumper was being knocked down, but my car, physically, still look extremely healthy at the front part.

So that was it. The internship orientation programme, Saw few familiar faces. We had lunch together in the lame level 4 cafe.

Haha. I was thinking why the orientation was held now by right should done earlier like the 1st or 2nd week when all the interns all here. Now some d left lor T.T

But overall, the orientation was remarkable. The sharing was fruitful. At least they provide some insights on banking industry. And of course cleared our doubts of starting salary all those. Hmm youngsters nowadays are more concern of that huh xD I can say it will be a lucrative one for fresh graduates, not mentioning other benefits, allowances and great experiences they said.

And they even have future Chemical engineers and Psychologists being the interns here. So what's more of Petroleum Engineers, Kong Fook Ann and Hing Chai Shing, welcome, welcome xD

No comments:

Post a Comment