Monday, July 11, 2011

Si gay lou

Today after work in KL Sentral met dao one si gay lou. An Indian. Look in good manner.

It happened right after I seperated with Suhana. Somewhere near toilet. Outside Guardian.

So I accidentally knocked someone with my water bottle. He/she was on my right. I knew I knocked someone but I did not turn and say sorry to him/her. Knocked dao quite hard because I walked very fast.

And at this very moment, I did not know he was already following me into the toilet.

So when I was peeing, he came to my left hand side, peeing also I supposed. On my left hand side this time. So I turned and looked at him. Looked from feet to head, but was a very quick one. I saw nothing. Seriously. Nothing. He thought otherwise.

So when I got out the toilet, I went inside Guardian to buy some party snacks because I suddenly felt like want eat. I was starving and the train I thought will arrive late as usual.

I paid and ready to wait for train.

This man, suddenly came near me. The guy on the toilet just now.

"Can I ask you something? Correct me if I'm wrong..." He asked.

I was like: "What The Hell" I think I made some funny expression to him.

"So you see my cock just now?"

Woah.

What a straightforward question.

I said "No, no at all"

"Do you like sex?"

Wah, another question from him.

I smiled and said "No no" argh Haha. Without looking at him this time. I actually dun know how to answer him. So I walked faster.

"But I thought you wan it. Just now you knocked me.." Oh, so that's it.

I knocked him and he thought I was giving him some kinda gay signals huh what the fuck.

I just keep shaking my head.

"You from where?" He asked again.

"Kepong"

"How old are you?"

"20" I said.

I dunno why I still want to answer him.

Before I got into the ticket checker machine, I turned to him. And he said "If you want, next time". But I dun have his contact number.. Haha no no just kiddinng.

Oh gosh. I feel like want to vomit. I hope I will never see him again. I cannot recall his face now, but I think he will know me. So I am kinda afraid of him for no reason.

I suddenly realized learning martial arts is good in handling this kinda thing. At least can protect yourself. But I am just a Taekwondo... Yellow belt =P

I just keep on looking back to make sure he is not tracking my footsteps.
But if he really did, I also dunno how to do. Kick? Punch? Or pretend nothing happen? Argh

"If we ever meet again.."

Sounds very brokeback.

Train arived earlier today and I dunno why today I board on it so easily. The door just opened in front of me. I still checking if he really boarded on the same coach as me.

Haha.

I really wish I will never see this gay guy again. For whatever reason. Or I will ask Suhana accompany me next time (Supposingly is the other way round) xD

No comments:

Post a Comment