Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thursday?!

I am an Arsenal fans. I followed the teachings of Arsene Wenger's football fanatically.

Malaysia XI vs Arsenal now live at Stadium Bukit Jalil. Malaysia XI 0 - Arsenal 3.

But I end up staying at home facing this screen.

Ridiculously said, I watched Manchested United starring in Malaysia 2 years ago at Stadium Bukit Jalil with my very best friends from UTP.

Christiano Ronaldo left the team, I was not able to see his face. I just remembered people keep shouting once England no.1 striker's name. "Owen, owen, owen...". That night MU won 3-2. Some video recordings are still inside my external hard disk.

But I am not even a fan of MU.

Few days later will be Liverpool's turn. Now how I hope I am an employee of Standard Chartered Bank. So I could get some free tickets to watch Liverpool playing. Haha

Standard Chartered is the first bank I looking forward to work at. Too bad they do not respond to my internship application.

After Liverpool would be Chelsea's turn. My favourite football star of all time Fernando Torres is coming to Malaysia. Yet I am not able to see him.

3 EPL rivals come together and I am not able to watch even one. How awful. I am not sure whether this chance will come again.

Before this, Arsenal's last visit was 12 years ago. Liverpool is making the first visit to Malaysia. And Chelsea, last time was in the year 2002 if I am not mistaken.

So I guess I have to wait for another 10 years to watch either one of them playing in Malaysia again T.T

This evening before going home finally eat dao McDonald's Mc Chicken meal! Haha.

Feel so excited.

In work, they have already start discussing on this:


Suhana is especially excited. She even circulated the coupon e-mail in our intranet to everyone of us, 'urging' us to print and claim the free burger today after work. Today is last day. So I could see many smiling faces at the printer corner. They used the company printer to print the coupon LOL

Even though today was late in waiting train and missed the 6.55 pm train because of the long-awaiting McDonald's, yet I find 7.15 pm de train is less crowded and more comfortable standing.

Today is Wednesday. Another week is seen to end soon. Time flies. What have we actually done on this internship?

Oh full time. Malaysia XI 0 - Arsenal 4

No comments:

Post a Comment