Thursday, July 28, 2011

Delicious @ Marc Residence, Jalan Penang

We were here to celebrate the winning of AsiaMoney! Just next to KLCC.








We went there late so not much food left. They d refilled the food many times so when we arrived they wont refill again liao T.T

Overall, the food is just so-so. Because I am hungry I ate dao alot also. Chicken, rice, spaghetti, mushroom soup and salads.

The spaghetti initially I thought was beef-cooked. But when I find out it is actually chicken, not much left jor, so I managed to take dao abit lai taste only. Nonetheless, it tasted better than the rice.

Even though the web review said dao this restaurant very bad, but actually there is also some goods de. Like the desserts they made, chocolate, strawberry and one more I don't know what lai de. Taste better than their main course food.

They booked the whole place just for this private event. At end of this makan-makan was just photograph session.




Many of them will have their last day tomorrow. I just want to wish them a very good luck in all of their future undertakings =)

No comments:

Post a Comment