Thursday, July 14, 2011

Outing to Lunch

I like everytime when managers of mine invite us to have lunch together outside.

Because I know they never disappoint me with their recommendations.

From Bad Ass Cofee, banana leaf, San Francisco Steakhouse, IKEA, and today The Curve.. All I have been eating are a fantastic collection of recipes.

Tomorrow is Friday. Most probably we will be going to IKEA again =) Woah haha

The only disadvantage we going out for lunch is that.... we all realize we dont wan to go back for work after that xD

Because you have been to that place for lunch, y not do some shopping also?

Hehe

Back to reality.

So many other cuisines I hope to try, Thai, Mexicans, Japanese Teppanyaki, Koreans, and locals. Hope they will continue to bring me xP

No comments:

Post a Comment