Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New things to try out

First time arrived in KL Sentral so early at this time, 7.30 am.

Full of people.

So I went Guardian there wait Suhana. She not yet here. So I go walk walk.

See dao McD. Suddenly feel very eager wan eat. Niasing so many ppl queing up, so jiu go linger around.

So many restaurants served breakfast, SwissOven, Rasamas, McD.. and got free newspapers. The Sun and Dong Fang.

Thinking of wan sitting down to read but d late. 7.55 am. Suhana not yet here. I dunno where to wait for the van because this time my 1st time using CIMB van service. So I called her. No ppl answer. I very scare haha

Then soon after that, she called me back. Asking me not to go up the escalators. But I d there. The van is always punctual de 8 am. So she asked me quickly come down. She come to bring me.

It is on the other side waiting for the van de. See dao many familiar faces here. Bavaani, Joe and many others. I feel very happy can go office together with them, no ned drive alone, stuck in the jam, then terknock dao ppl de car haha xD

The van not yet here. But everyone look so relax, so I also feel great. Imagine if you go to work every morning with such mood, the working days are always shuang de.

The van arrived. 2 vans. Very red

I sit beside driver seat with Joe. The van is comfortable. The journey from KL Sentral to Jalan Semantan is just a 5 minute drive. Wow

Arrived in office around 8.15 am. Great ride.

Afta work went bac home with bus. I never really take bus in KL. I think can count using fingers. But the bus is also comfortable. I love riding bus, I jus dunno y. Riding with bus is fun because u no ned focus on traffic, even it is jamming, and you can see whatever happening outside.

But going bac home from KL Sentral is a terrible experience at this time. Ppl pushing each other when boarding on the train. No mercy de. No space d jiu shi wan keep pushing. Argh everyone become sardin fish d.

Got bac home late, but actually is ok compare to driving. At least no ned waste time, energy and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment